Only 10 days left until our 15th Annual Lake Turquoise Lake Clean-up and Treasure Hunt! We still have plenty of space but, we need to get final numbers for food very quickly. If you plan on joining us, please stop in of give us a call ASAP so we can get you registered.
Lake Turquoise, located 10 minutes outside of Leadville, CO is a large reservoir that is about a 2 hour drive from Lakewood. Located at 9,800 feet, it’s one of the clearest reservoirs in the state and, by August, water temperature will be very comfortable. The lake has a number of excellent campsites with hiking trails, fishing, biking, and of course, scuba diving. We will host an underwater clean-up and treasure hunt. This is a great time to meet other local divers during a quick, local, and inexpensive weekend dive getaway! Diving Lake Turquoise is only half the fun of this annual event!
August 3rd through August 5th, 2012
We’ve booked beautiful campsites for the 2 night stay. If you wish, there are also motel accommodations in Leadville which you may book on your own.
Diver $69.00 - Non-diver $49.00
* 2 nights at the campsite
* Full-Course BBQ dinner Saturday night
* One tank and weight belt for treasure hunt/clean-up dive
* Chance to win prizes in the treasure hunt
* Tent or camper trailer. Space is limited and cannot be guaranteed for trailers and motor homes
* Meals and beverages (other than Saturday night).
* Rental gear (other than tanks and weight).
*Camping space is on a first come, first served basis so book early as we are limited on sites! Come join us for a fun-filled weekend getaway with food, diving, campfires, and fun!