Scuba Review Course
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving, so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- Have a Scuba Diver Certification, an Open Water Certification -or- be enrolled in a scuba certification course
The class consists of classroom and pool review. Scuba knowledge learned during open water training is reviewed and then fundamental skills are practiced in a our pool.
During the classroom portion of the class, the following topics are reviewed and a knowledge assessment is completed.
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- POOL SESSION:
In the pool session, students complete the confined open water skills. Information about each skill is reviewed including why it’s important and points to remember when performing the skill.
- PADI’s Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook – $25.90
COURSE FEE: $60.00
- Two hour class and pool session
- All equipment during pool session
- 2 open water dives with a certified PADI instructor (if you choose to do review dives)
- Tanks, weights and wetsuit for open water dives
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items, and equipment rentals are excluded)
- BCD, regulator, computer, etc. for the open water dives (but may be rented)
- Transportation, meals and accommodations for the open water dives
- Entry fees for open water dive locations
2016 SCUBA REVIEW COURSE DATES: (6:00PM – 9:00PM)
2017 SCUBA REVIEW COURSE DATES: (6:00PM – 9:00PM)