Emergency O2 Provider
The PADI Emergency O2 Provider Course is designed to educate the general diving (and qualified non diving) public to recognize possible dive-related injuries and provide emergency oxygen first aid while activating the local emergency medical services (EMS) and/or arranging for evacuation to the nearest available medical facility.
Any time a pressure related dive accident or near-drowning is suspected, 100% oxygen should be given following the primary assessment. In this course you will learn how to properly provide emergency oxygen first aid.
What You Learn:
– Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
– How to properly setup equipment
– How to administer emergency oxygen
– This course is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours of classroom training
Course Materials Required:
– PADI Emergency O2 Provider Pack – $45.40
– PADI Oxygen First Aid specialty certification – $39.45
Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
COURSE FEE:……….…….….. $100.00 per person