Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older
- PADI Open Water or Junior Open Water or equivalent
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
Four hour classroom session with a PADI certified instructor.
COURSE FEE: $100.00
- PADI Enriched Air Crew-Pak with manual, tables & dvd – $113.30
- PADI certification processing fee – $41.00
- Four hour course with a certified PADI instructor
- All equipment (Enriched air tank, Nitrox analyzer) required for course
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during you term as a student
2017 ENRICHED AIR NITROX COURSE DATES:
Nitrox courses are booked on an as-needed basis. Please contact us to schedule a class and we will book you at your earliest convenience.
Most modern scuba equipment and dive computers can be used with enriched air, but your PADI Instructor will let you know if your gear meets manufacturer recommendations and local requirements. However, scuba tanks must meet oxygen service standards and be dedicated for use with enriched air. You’ll practice using oxygen analyzers and special cylinder decals. Your PADI Dive Center or Resort staff will explain other equipment you may need to enjoy enriched air diving.