Join Underwater Phantaseas in a Wreck Diver Specialty course. We will familiarize you with the skills, knowledge, techniques, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multi-level diving
* Definition and advantages of multi-level diving
* Methods of calculating multi-level dives (whell and/or dive computers)
* Guidlines, rules and procedures for multi-level diving with the PADI wheel
* Review of emergency decompression sickness procedures
* Review of decompression theory
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Two open water dives with acertified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI multi-level diver course.
COURSE FEE: $100.00
* 1 classroom session
* 2 open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belts
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course
materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded).
* PADI “Adventures in Diving” manual – $52.95
* Electornic RDPml – $42.90
* Dive gear for the open water weekend
* PADI certification fee of $39.45 to process your C-Card
Learn how to safely penetrate and explore the variety of wrecks found all over the world. To discover a wreck and explore its contents is like reliving the past, and wreck diving is one of the most fascinating experiences found underneath the surface. Come and join us at Underwater Phantaseas and learn all about the adventures of wreck diving.