Join Underwater Phantaseas in a Wreck Diver Specialty course. We will familiarize you with the skills, knowledge, techniques, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks.
* 15 years of age or older
* PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
* Home study viewing PADI video cassette and Wreck Diver manual
* 4 open water dives
* Review and briefing at open water dive site
Topics covered will include:
* Develop your practical knowledge of the underwater wreck environment
* Raise your awareness of the historical value of wrecks and social and legal issues
surrounding that value
* Enable you to plan, organize and prevent problems on your wreck dives
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Four open water dives are required for you to complete your PADI specialty rating in Wreck Diving. These dive may be done on a tropical vacation dive trip.
COURSE FEE: $150.00
* Briefing and review of course at open water dive site
* Four open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belts
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course
materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded)
* Wreck Diving Manual and video pack – $73.65
* Underwater Dive Light
* PADI certification fee of $39.45
Learn how to safely penetrate and explore the variety of wrecks found all over the world. To discover a wreck and explore its contents is like reliving the past, and wreck diving is one of the most fascinating experiences found underneath the surface. Come and join us at Underwater Phantaseas and learn all about the adventures of wreck diving.