Some of the prettiest marine life and the most colorful reefs are located within 20 feet of the surface. This is the reason why millions of people have taken up the sport of snorkeling while on their tropical vacation. Colorful coral structures, sea fans, sponges and a variety of fish, lobster, rays, turtles, and shells are all within the snorkelers realm.
However, Snorkeling can be a very frustrating experience if your mask leaks, fins chafe, or snorkel fills with water, causing you to choke and swallow half the Pacific Ocean. Come and learn the proper techniques involved with snorkeling in the comfort and safety of our heated indoor pool.
It’s fun, easy and will make your snorkeling trip a more pleasurable and rewarding experience!
You will learn how to:
- Properly fit, wear, and clear your mask
- Clear your snorkel using both the blast & displacement method
- Properly fit and use your fins for maximum propulsion with minimum effort
- Use airway control to avoid choking and swallowing water
- Use of a snorkeling vest for flotation and safety
- Perform a proper tuck dive to get down for a closer look at the reef
- Equalize the pressure on your ears and relieve the discomfort and pain when diving
- Safe tips on how to stay under longer and deeper.
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!
Course Dates 2013:
(Course time are from 3:30pm to 5:30pm)
Class Dates 2014:
(Class Times are 3:30pm to 5:30pm)