November 1-8, 2014
Hill Superior Room Diver: $2,499
Hill Superior Non-Diver: $2,299
Roatan is one of the three main islands that composes the Bay Islands: Guanaja, Utila, and Roatan. It is located 30 miles off the Northern coast of Honduras (840 miles from Miami).
Roatan is famous for its diving. Set along the second largest barrier reef in the world, divers can enjoy countless dive sites minutes from the resort. Walls, pinnacles and coral gardens abound in Roatan with marine life ranging from tiny flamingo tongue snails to large black tipped reef sharks. On land, Roatan is covered with coconut trees and mangroves along white sand beaches.
Anthony’s Key Resort retains an intimacy with its surroundings that is reminiscent of a peaceful island village. Charming, wooden bungalows dot the resort’s palm studded hillside and rim its shimmering lagoon. Reached by a brief boat ride from the resort’s main grounds, the tiny islet that is its namesake features more private bungalows and spectacular ocean vistas. So, grab your friends and join us for the 16th Annual Colorado Scuba Bash!
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Round Trip Airfare from Denver to Roatan
- 7 Nights Accommodations at the Anthony’s Key Resort (double occupancy)
- Full American Meal Plan (3 Meals Daily)
- 6 Days – 3 tank boat dives + 2 night boat dives
- Buoyancy control workshop
- Shore diving during shop hours
- Unlimited Nitrox (with proof of certification)
- Tanks, Weights and Weight Belts
- Day excursion to Maya Key
- Island Fiesta Night
- Hotel Taxes and service charges
- Group Escort – Valerie Chavez
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Chamber Fees “optional” ($2.00 USD per person per day)
- Departure Tax (Approximately $39.00 USD per person)
- Trip Cancellation / Dive Insurance