Aeris Velocity Full-Foot Fins – $49.95
Small and light weight, yet extremely efficient. The Velocity Full Foot Fins feature our unique Power Enhancing Vents (PEV’s) for reduced leg stress and increased velocity. Weighing in at only 2.5 pounds per pair, the Velocity Full Foot fins are the ideal SCUBA or snorkeling fin for the traveller.
- Power Enhancing Vents (PEV’s) reduce leg stress and increase velocity
- Advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory
- Ergonomically designed foot pocket in 7 sizes
- Small and light weight (only 2.5 lbs per pair) full foot version of our popular Velocity Fins
Aeris Mako Fins – $89.95
The Mako Fin is a precision blend of ergonomics, hydrodynamics and materials technology created for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Mako blade’s flexible center area creates a massive water channel by utilizing the entire surface area of the blade and foot pocket. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and efficiency.
- Flexible center channel accelerates water over the blade for improved efficiency
- A series of High Performance Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
- Easy adjust quick-release buckles
Atomic Split Fins – $199.95
SplitFin Wings “Slice” Through the Water –
Traditional paddle fins work by pushing water rearward. As a paddle fin is pushed through the water, much of the water spills over the top surface of the blade and sticks to it, creating drag. Extra kicking effort is required to overcome that drag. The Atomic SplitFin slices through the water with two wing-shaped surfaces, creating lift and forward propulsion more like a propeller. Any water traveling over the top of the blade is funneled into and out of the opening (split) between the wings. Drag is reduced, effort is reduced, and efficiency is increased.
Propeller-Fin™ Technology Moves You Faster
Atomic Aquatics SplitFins use Propeller-Fin Technology to deliver ultra-high speeds with a small-range rapid flutter kick. This works in the same manner that increasing the RPM on a boat propeller accelerates a boat to high speeds.
Aqualung HotShot Fins – $129.95
Compact and Light Weight
- Fits in carry-on luggage! Ideal with new Departure bag from Deep See.
- Measures only 20.9 in. / 53 cm overall length
- Size regular weighs only 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Due to the Mid-Foot Flex Joint, the entire length of blade flexes and provides forward thrust. With a traditional fin, the third of the blade in front of the foot pocket is considered dead space and provides no forward thrust. The result is that the HotShot provides the power of a fin that is 30% longer!
- Geared with silicone slings (Power Bands). These pure silicone slings are loaded with energy during the power stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift
- The silicone Power Bands form the HotShot gear system
- The gear shift allows the diver to choose the best speed-to effort ratio
- Divers can change gear settings while wearing the fins
- The blade is made of a semi rigid customized technopolymer. The result is an excellent spring effect and flexibility to maximize thrust.
- The rubberized ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds to provide the greatest elasticity
Aqualung Slingshot Fins – $179.95
- Pure silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy on the power stroke. They release their energy prior to the upstroke to provide an added boost of power
- Instead of wasting your energy, you accumulate it and reclaim it!
Power bands lessen fatigue and add thrust
- 3-speed Gear Shift customizes your speed to effort ratio to fit the specific conditions of your dive
- Three different settings are available – Easy to shift during the dive, even with gloves
Mid-foot Flex Joint – The blade is attached to the foot pocket using two Mid-foot Flex Joint
- This takes the strain off of the toes and the top of the ankle. The result is a dramatic improvement in comfort
- You can now use the entire foot to power the fin rather than just the front half of the foot
- Provides the blade a significantly larger range of motion, often up to 5 times that of a conventional fin
Mares Wave Fins – $124.95
Channel Thrust - Soft longitudinal inserts allows a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.
- Tri-material construction
- Huge superchannel for unparalleled thrust
- ABS Plus buckles