COZUMEL SPRING FLING!
June 9 – 16, 2013
Superior Ocean View: Diver $1874 Non-Diver $1469
Single Supplement: +$345
*Prices based on double occupancy. Pricing available for triple occupancy – call
Child (age 5-12): Diver $1181 Non-Diver $776
*Child Pricing valid when sharing w/ 2 paying adults. Max 2 Children per room. Child Divers & Snorkelers will require a Private Dive Master at an additional cost of $45/dive day. Child Divers may share a private Dive Master to share the cost.
The Island of Cozumel is a place of legends. Once an island capital for the eastern Mayan empire,Cozumel’s fame now lies in its diving, restaurants, and nightlife. The island is located just off the eastern tip of the Yucatan peninsula in the Caribbean, and is blessed with a warm equatorial current which helps to support one of the most dramatic coral reefs in the world. Crystalline blue waters, in concert with a shear wall that extends for miles along the island’s western coast, combine to attract divers from around the globe.
- International Air from Denver
- 7 Nights at Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- All Inclusive Plan (all meals and domestic drinks)
- 5 days of 2-tank boat diving
- Hotel taxes and Maid/Bellboy fees
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving
- Group Escorts-Derek & Jill Prosser
Package DOES NOT Include:
- Airport Transfers
- Marine Park Fee ($3.00pp/dive day)
- Personal Dive Gear
- Nitrox ($12/tank)
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- Trip Cancellation & Dive Accident Insurance