COSTA RICA - CASA CONDE BEACH FRONT HOTEL
November 23rd - 30th, 2019
Immerse yourself in a tropical paradise adventure on the Underwater Phantaseas trip to the Guanacaste Province of Costa Rica! As one of the most popular provinces in Costa Rica, Guanacaste has gained a name for itself as a tropical paradise with a pristine shoreline, beautiful mountain ranges and a number of volcanoes. Visitors are drawn to the long summer days, active culture and unparalleled wildlife. Located in the far northwest corner of Costa Rica, Guanacaste's geographical features are diverse and exotic. With endless options for recreation, there are countless reasons why locals and international visitors alike travel to Guanacaste.
Dive and see things such as reef sharks, sea turtles, sea horses, eels, octopus and enormous schools of fish. After diving, relax in naturally heated volcanic springs and saunas or even take a mud bath! For the adventurous: experience the thrill of soaring through the treetops of the rain-forest canopy and across the Colorado River canyon on eight different zip line cables, and per-haps see monkeys, three-toed sloths or a brightly colored toucan while you explore the Tempsigue aboard a river boat cruise. There’s so much to do and see on this wild adventure, you won’t want to miss out!
Standard Ocean View Room: $3099 / per person
- Roundtrip airfare from Denver
- Hotel/Group transfers & taxes
- 7 nights accommodations at the Casa Conde Hotel
- All meals & beverages
- 4 days of 2-tank local boat diving - including tanks, weights & weight belt
- Adventure combo day tour - including ziplining with white-water tubing or two-man duckie rafting & visit to mud/thermal pools
- Tempsique River wildlife boat cruise
- Group escort: Jim H.
- Personal dive equipment
- Extra dives ($35 for a 3rd dive any day)
- Bat Island dives ($65 extra)
- Dive insurance & travel insurance
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $500/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register.