COZUMEL - CASA DEL MAR RESORT
December 29th to January 5th, 2019
The Island of Cozumel is a place of legends. Once an island capital for the eastern Mayan empire, Cozumel’s fame now lies in its diving, restaurants, and nightlife. The island is located just off the eastern tip of the Yucatan peninsula in the Caribbean, and is blessed with a warm equatorial current which helps to support one of the most dramatic coral reefs in the world. Crystalline blue waters, in concert with a shear wall that extends for miles along the island’s western coast, combine to attract divers from around the globe.
Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican Hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard of Cozumel with comfortable rooms, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling.
Diver Price: $2440 / per person double occupancy
International Airfare from Denver
• 7 nights in Superior Room at Casa Del Mar
• All Inclusive Plan (all meals/drinks) with special theme nights/parties for the group
• 5 days 2-tank morning boat diving
• Welcome tank for buoyancy/equipment check shore dive on arrival date
• NYE special celebration
• Hotel taxes
• Bellman and maid fee
• Group escort: Dave R.
• Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
• Marine Park Fee ($3pp/day)
• Dive crew gratuities
• Personal dive equipment
• Travel & Dive Insurance (Highly recommended)
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $500/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register.