INDONESIA - PINDITO LIVEABOARD
April 15th to 26th, 2019
The Pindito is offering the first "mini" Biodiversity cruise. This 11 nights cruise starts in Ambon and ends in Sorong. The cruise starts around the amazing Banda Sea, guaranteeing both diversity and variety above and below water. If those destinations aren’t enough, imagine ending your trip in the most diverse diving area of them all: Raja Ampat.
Raja Ampat is huge, 50,000 sq km, with hundreds of islands and an astounding assortment of habitats, which translates to wildly different diving experiences. From pelagic drift dives to magic muck dives and even some habitats that are special to Raja Ampat such as clear water man-groves with corals growing right next to them! There are thousands of potential dive sites. Exploration is still continuing, and on every trip there are chances for new and amazing discoveries. Even on a 11 night trip you will only have a chance to see a portion of what Raja Ampat has to offer.
Our home for these 11 exciting nights in the heart of the ocean’s most biodiverse area will be the luxurious Pindito. This 8 cabin vessel has been at home in the Indonesian waters since 1992, but underwent a major facelift in 2006 that ended with the addition of a camera room, sundeck, and fully renovated cabins and lounge. Since then additional renovations have occurred keeping the boat classy, clean and the perfect host for cruising these amazing waters.
If you have ever wanted to see all the best Indonesia has to offer, join us on this trip!
Deluxe Cabin: $5165* / per person
(*airfare not included in price, see below for details)
- 11 nights aboard the Pindito
- Break, lunch, dinner & snacks, daily
- Beverages including soft drink, juices and local beer
- 3 dives per day & 1 dawn or night dive
- Tanks, weights & weight belt
- Group escort: Derek P.
- International Airfare - anticipated route: Denver-Japan-Jakarta (overnight Jakarta) to Ambon / Sorong to Jakarta (overnight Jakarta) to Japan to Denver
- Approx airfare for all international and internal flights = $2250 per person (*airfare based on current airfare prices; subject to change)
- Alcoholic beverages except local beer
- Park fee ($120 /per person, payable on-board)
- Crew gratuities
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive insurance (REQUIRED!) & travel insurance·
- No diving on arrival/departure day
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $500/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register. Dates are cruise days and do not include travel time.