PALAU - COVE RESORT PALAU
March 21st - April 1st, 2019
Palau is the ultimate paradise for the adventurous traveler, boasting some of the most spectacular water features and beaches. Palau is an archipelago of more than 586 islands with about 20,000 inhabitants and was the world’s first official Shark Sanctuary. With 1,500 species of fish and 500 species of coral, some have called Palau the “8th Natural Wonder of the World", while others have identified Palau as "One of the Seven Underwater Wonders of the World."
Don’t miss this trip of a lifetime!
Marina Blue Bay:
Diver: $3,810 /person
Single Supplement: +$910
Marina Rock Island:
Diver: $3,945 /person
Single supplement: +$1,050
Diver: $4,230 /person
Single supplement: +$1,325
• 8 nights’ accommodation at the Cove Palau
• Daily breakfast
• 5 days of 2 tank boat diving with a complimentary 3rd tank dive at Chandelier Cave and a snorkel at Jelly Fish lake (May be replaced by a wreck dive if Jelly Fish Lake is still closed)
• Unlimited shore diving at Sam's Macro Wall
• Free Nitrox
• Lunch and refreshments each dive day
• Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers in Palau
• Sam’s tours water bottle and reef hook
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Group escort: Steve F.
• Palau Environmental Impact Fee ($100 / person paid at airport upon departure)
• Palau Dive/Government permit fees (rates vary - approx. $100)
• Meals and beverages not specified
• Personal dive equipment
• Wi-Fi in room (free at restaurant)
• Trip cancellation and dive accident insurance
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $1000/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register.