PROJECT AWARE SPECIALIST
Project AWARE’s philosophy is to mobilize a global force of scuba divers and water enthusiasts who care about protecting the world’s water resources and choose to make a difference – one dive at a time.
- Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required to earn these non-diving specialty certifications.
- How Project AWARE unites scuba divers & water enthusiasts to make a difference
- About environmental issues in the ocean commons and coastal zones
- About fisheries challenges and sustainability problems
- What’s happening to coral reefs and reef inhabitants
- Your role in protecting aquatic environments
Two hour classroom session with a PADI certified instructor.
- The AWARE - Our World, Our Water digital manual (avalaible for free at projectAWARE.org)
- PADI certification processing fee - $43.60
COURSE FEE: $25.00
- Two hour course with a certified PADI instructor
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during you term as a student
2019 PROJECT AWARE SPECIALIST DATES:
Project AWARE Specialist courses are booked on an as-needed basis. Please contact us to schedule a class and we will book you at your earliest convenience.
Uniting scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference. By earning this certification, you'll be aware of the most pressing problems facing aquatic environments and how to protect them.