ROATAN - TURQUOISE BAY RESORT
April 25th - May 2nd, 2020
Roatan is one of the three main islands that composes the Bay Islands: Guanaja, Utila, and Roatan. It is located 30 miles off the Northern coast of Honduras (840 miles from Miami). It is famous for its diving. Set along the second largest barrier reef in the world, divers can enjoy countless dive sites minutes from the resort. Walls, pinnacles and coral gardens abound in Roatan with marine life ranging from tiny flamingo tongue snails to large black tipped reef sharks. On land, Roatan is covered with coconut trees and man-groves along white sand beaches.
Diver Standard Room: $2299.00 / per person double occ.
• International airfare
• 7 nights accomodations at the Turquoise Bay resort
• 3 meals a day + afternoon snack
• Unlimited domestic liquor & beer
• 6 days of 3-tank boat diving
• 1 night dive
• Free use of non-motorized water sports equipmenty (kayaks & SUP)
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Free WIFI
• Horseback riding/botanical tour
• Group escort: Maxwell M.
• Beverages not specified
• Personal dive gear
• $3/per person/per dive day reef tax
• Departure tax - $39/per person
• Dive insurance/Trip insurance
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $500/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register.