- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification, PADI Open Water Certification -or- be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Participant must complete a PADI Certified Diver Experience Programs Release
The class consists of classroom and pool review. Scuba knowledge learned during open water training is reviewed and then fundamental skills are practiced in a our pool.
During the classroom portion of the class, the following topics are reviewed and a knowledge assessment is completed.
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- POOL SESSION:
In the pool session, students complete the confined open water skills. Information about each skill is reviewed including why it’s important and points to remember when performing the skill.
- PADI’s Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook - $27.90
COURSE FEE: $60.00
- Two hour class and pool session
- All equipment during pool session
- Tanks, weights and wetsuit for open water dives
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items, and equipment rentals are excluded)
- BCD, regulator, computer, etc. for the open water dives (but may be rented)
- Transportation, meals and accommodations for the open water dives
- Entry fees for open water dive locations
2018 SCUBA REVIEW COURSE DATES: (6:00PM to 9:00PM)
|January 5th||April 3rd||July 9th||October 2nd|
|January 25th||April 19th||July 19th||October 18th|
|February 6th||May 4th||August 3rd||November 2nd|
|February 22nd||May 24th||August 23rd||November 28th|
|March 6th||June 9th||September 7th||December 4th|
|March 22nd||June 19th||September 20th||December 20th|
After completing the Scuba Review Class, you’re awarded a recognition decal for your certification card. It shows dive operations around the world, that you’ve updated your skills.