SEA OF CORTEZ - ROCIO DEL MAR LIVEABOARD
July 7th to 14th, 2018
Welcome to Rocio Del Mar - your liveaboard to experience the unique splendor of the northern Sea of Cortez. With clear, deep blue waters, abundant sea life, white sand beaches and inspiring vistas, the Sea of Cortez - known as the Gulf of California - is a breathtaking destination for amazing fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, boating, and exploring diverse marine creatures. Legendary diver Jacques Cousteau described the Sea of Cortez as the "world's aquarium" and the "Galapagos of North America.” Dive on untouched walls and reefs abounding in marine life. Encounter great and small whale species, whale sharks, manta and jumping mobula rays, and sea lion colonies. Hike and explore remote uninhabited islets. Dine under the stars in a calm anchorage, socialize with your shipmates and make new friends. Then melt into a luxurious bunk in your own finely appointed cabin with private bathrooms and hot showers. All in a day aboard Rocio, combined with personalized service to enhance your live aboard safety and fun. Dive into your dreams and see what Sea of Cortez diving is all about.
Diver: $2595 / per person double occp
- 7 nights aboard the Rocio Del Mar
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks, daily
- All diving, including 2 night dives/week
- Tanks, weights & weight belts
- Taxes & service charges
- Group escort: Jim H.
- Airfare to Phoenix, AZ (arrange flights to land by 12:00 noon)
- Transfers from Phoenix, AZ to Puerto Penasco, MX ($125/pp RT)
- Personal dive equipment
- Nitrox ($125 per person/week)
- Marine park fee ($25 / per person)
- Hyperbaric contribution ($15 / per person paid onboard)
- Fuel surcharge *if applicable you will be notified prior to travel
- Dive insurance (REQUIRED!) & travel insurance
*Note: Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. $500/per person non-refundable deposit is required to register.