DRY SUIT DIVER
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- PADI Open Water certification or equivalent
- Types of dry suits available
- Care and repair of a dry suit
- Special techniques used in dry suit diving
- How to handle dry suit emergencies
One confined water pool session is required to complete the PADI Dry Suit Diver course.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course.
- Dry Suit Diver Crew-Pak with manual & dvd - $79.30
- PADI certification processing fee - $43.60
COURSE FEE: $150.00
- Two open water dives with a certified PADI Instructor
- Tanks, wetsuit, weights and weight belt for open water dives
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student
- Dry suit, BCD, regulator, etc. for the open water dives (but may be rented)
- Transportation, meals and accommodations for the open water dives
- Entry fees for open water dive locations
2018 DRY SUIT DIVER COURSE DATES:
Dry Suit courses are booked on an as-needed basis. Please contact us to schedule a class and we will book you at your earliest convenience.
2018 DRY SUIT DIVER OPEN WATER DIVE DATES:
|July 7th & 8th||Aurora Reservoir|
|July 21st & 22nd||Aurora Reservoir|
|August 11th & 12th||Aurora Reservoir|
|August 25th & 26th||Aurora Reservoir|
|September 8th & 9th||Aurora Reservoir|
|June 9th & 10th||Aurora Reservoir|
|June 23rd & 24th||Aurora Reservoir|
Learning how to dive in a dry suit will increase your comfort level in cooler waters and lengthen your diving season. Come join us and experience the fun of cold water diving in the warmth of a dry suit!