Learn to make those necessary repairs and adjustments to all of your scuba gear through our PADI Equipment Specialty course. You will observe the disassembly and assembly of first and second stages, octopus and gauges, and repair the valves and inflators on a BCD.
By properly maintaining your gear, as shown in this class, you will be able to avoid most minor problems. If a problem does occur on a trip, the skills learned in this course may save a dive, by allowing you to make minor repairs on your equipment.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- PADI Open Water or Junior Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Routine care and maintenance procedures
- Scuba equipment storage recommendations
- How to overcome common equipment problems
- Equipment configuration suggestions
- Scuba Equipment Repair and Maintenance manual - $19.95
- PADI certification processing fee - $43.60
COURSE FEE: $75.00
- Three hour class with a certified PADI instructor
- All necessary tools for use during course
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student
2018 EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST COURSE DATES:
Equipment Specialist courses are booked on an as-needed basis. Please contact us to schedule a class and we will book you at your earliest convenience.
Bring your gear and come join us for an informative and enjoyable time. Anyone can learn to make minor repairs and maintain their scuba gear! Plus, knowing how your gear functions makes you a more confident diver. Even if it saves only one day of diving, this course is a must!