PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER PREP COURSE
The PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart as a dive instructor who takes continuing education seriously and is committed to teaching a variety of courses. (Potential employers like this.) Being an MSDT signifies that you’ve got the experience and certifications to offer all the training a diver needs to become a Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate recreational diver rating.
All PADI Instructors who have certified at least 25 PADI Divers and have earned at least five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications can be Master Scuba Diver Trainers. This rating is the next step up the professional ladder and is a prerequisite for IDC Staff Instructor as well as for many TecRec Instructor ratings.
- 18 years of age or older
COURSE FEE: $550.00
- All classroom and pool sessions
- All open water sessions
- Tanks, weights and wetsuit for open water dives
- All scuba gear including, BCD, regulators, gauges/computer, compass, knife, gloves, mask, fins, snorkel or booties for open water dives (but may be rented)
- Transportation, meals and accommodations for the open water dives
- Entry fees for open water dive locations
- PADI Specialty Instructor application fees (approx. $70/each) required to process your certifications
- PADI MSDT application fee (approx. $96.00) required to process your certification
2019 MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER PREP COURSE DATES:
The ultimate recreational diver rating. All PADI Instructors with at least 25 PADI Divers, who have earned five or more PADI Specialty Instructor certifications, can be a Master Scuba Diver Trainer.