PADI DISCOVER SCUBA BIRTHDAY PARTY
If your birthday boy or girl is 8 years of age or older, bring them in for a Discover Scuba birthday party! It's a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting event with friends and family.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older
- Must have a Bubble Maker release form completed by participant and parent/guardian before participating
- If participant has a "yes" checked on their Bubble Maker release form, we must insist they consult a physician before participating in any scuba diving programs. They will need to have a doctor sign off on a Medical Statement Participant Record, clearing them to scuba dive. This form must be presented to Underwater Phantaseas on the day of their scheduled participation.
The course is approximately 2 hours long including a short orientation in the classroom followed by a pool scuba diving experience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
- How to have lots of fun blowing bubbles!
COURSE FEE: $150.00/for up to six kids*
*More can come, there's simply an additional $20 charge per extra child (please note, groups of more than six are split into two groups).
- Two hour course with a PADI Instructor
- All equipment necessary
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items, and equipment rentals are excluded)
2018 DISCOVER SCUBA BIRTHDAY PARTY DATES:
Parties are booked on an as-needed basis. We will do our best to coordinate with you and your schedule to find the perfect time. Pool time is limited, so please call and reserve well in advance.
This is a great way to experience diving in a safe and comfortable environment! It is also a great way to introduce scuba to your little ones and help them make the move to becoming a certified diver.