PADI KIDS SCUBA CAMPS
Conducted by PADI Scuba Instructors, our Kids Scuba Camp will thrill and interest your child beyond anything thing else they might do this summer! This is a 4-day camp including classroom and pool sessions. It is designed to increase aquatic comfort and introduce your child to the underwater realm in a safe, confined water environment.
- Participants must be 10-14 years of age
- If participant has a “yes” checked on their Diver's Medical Questionnaire form, we must insist they consult a physician before participating in any scuba diving programs. They will need to have a doctor sign off on a Medical Statement Participant Record, clearing them to scuba dive. This form must be presented to Underwater Phantaseas on the day of their scheduled participation.
The camps are 4-days (six hours a day) and will include a mix of classroom and pool training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Have fun playing underwater games, swimming around and exploring the joys of scuba
- Student kit (includes manual, computer card, log book) - $94.50
- Open Water DVD - $57.80
COURSE FEE: $299.00
- 4-Day Scuba Camp with a PADI Instructor
- All equipment needed
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items, and equipment rentals are excluded)
- Four Open Water certification dives
- PADI certification processing fee
- BCD, regulator, computer, etc. for the open water dives (but may be rented)
- Transportation, meals and accommodations for the open water dives
- Entry fees for open water dive locations
2019 KIDS CAMP DATES: (10:00AM - 4:00PM)
|June 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th|
|July 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th|
|August 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th|
While this camp does NOT result in scuba certification, your child will have completed all of the classroom and pool sessions necessary to then complete their 4 open water certification dives. These dives may be completed on a vacation or with us, for an additional fee. Please let us know if you are interested in our open water dives and we will provide you with the information.