PADI SNORKELING COURSE
Some of the most spectacular marine life and colorful reef are location within 20 feet of the surface. This is the reason why millions of people snorkel while on a tropical vacation. Colorful coral, sea fans, sponges, turtles and a variety of fish are all within the snorkelers realm. It’s a great way to explore the underwater world when you’re not able to scuba dive or if scuba diving just isn’t your thing.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older
- Participant must complete a PADI Snorkeling Release
The course is approximately 2 hours long including a short orientation in the classroom followed by a pool snorkeling experience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
The proper techniques involved with snorkeling in the safety and comfort of our heated indoor pool. You will learn how to:
- Properly fit, wear, and clear your mask
- Clear your snorkel using both the blast & displacement method
- Properly fit and use your fins for maximum propulsion with minimum effort
- Use airway control to avoid choking and swallowing water
- Use of a snorkeling vest for flotation and safety
- Perform a proper tuck dive to get down for a closer look at the reef
- Equalize the pressure on your ears and relieve the discomfort and pain when diving
- Safe tips on how to stay under longer and deeper
- Two hour course with PADI Instructor
- All equipment necessary
- 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items, and equipment rentals are excluded)
COURSE FEE: $20.00
2018 SNORKEL COURSE DATES: (3:30PM - 5:30PM)
|January 14th||April 15th||July 15th||October 14th|
|February 11th||May 13th||August 12th||November 11th|
|March 11th||June 10th||September 9th||December 16th|
It's fun, easy and will make your snorkeling trip a more pleasurable and rewarding experience!